Working Group 6: Art and Cultural Heritage Curation
Working Group Chairs: David Crowley and Ieva Astahovska
This Working Group will disseminate the research of the Action participants by working with art and cultural heritage curators. Our aim is to share experiences and to understand better the legal, institutional and social challenges of providing public access to documents and artifacts in exhibitions and digital humanities, to explore the role of investigator as contributor to curatorial events and initiatives at different stages of their lifecycle, and to probe the generative role of exhibitions in generating further research. especially explore the tools and best practices of online curation. The group includes researchers, art and cultural heritage curators and digital environments professionals.
- CFP: Special Issue of the Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television
- CFP: Theory and Methods Workshop on Alternative Cultures
- CFP: Symposium "Prisms of Silence"
- SUSPENDED !!! [Standing Open Call: Conference Grants for Early Career Investigators from ITC Countries]
- STSM Call for Grant Period 3 re-opened!
- Artpool40 – Active Archives and Art Networks
- International symposium “Prisms of Silence” in Tallinn
- CEU's Summer University: Cultures of Dissent in Eastern Europe (1945-1989). Research Approaches in the Digital Humanities
- NEP4Dissent widely represented at 2019 ASEEES Convention in San Francisco
- Conference report: East European Dissent between Agenda & Legacy
- East European Dissent between Agenda & Legacy
- MC Meeting: European University of Tirana (UET) (May 30-31, 2019)
- Summer Training School in Digital History: Cultures of Dissent in Eastern Europe (1945-1989)
- Joint Working Group Meeting: Budapest
- Show All
- CFP: Socialist Folkloristics. A Disciplinary Heritage
- CFP: 16th annual HEIRS Conference
- Faith-Trust-Secrecy: Religion through the Lenses of the Secret Police
- CFP: ‘She is made of stone’. Women in the Socialist and Post-Socialist Public Space
- CFP: Visual Ethics after Communism – Special Issue of Journal "Martor"
- Pilecki Fellowship
- New book about Ukrainian dissidents published
- Vacancy for Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in the field of Transnational Contemporary History
- Visegrad Scholarship at the Blinken OSA Archives
- CFP: Artpool 40 -- Active Archives and Art Networks (Feb 20-21, 2020, Budapest)
- CFP: BASEEES Annual Conference 2020 (3-5 April, 2020, Cambridge, UK)
- NEP4DISSENT Joint Review Report Published!!
- CFP: Summer School Communicating Difficult Pasts in Kuldīga, 2–7 August 2019
- CFP: NIHIL OBSTAT: Reading and Circulation of Texts After Censorship (NYU in Prague, 17-19 October)
- Conference and Spring School: Comparative Media Systems -- 100 Years of Media Systems in Southeast Europe
- CFP: “Gender Politics and the Art of European Socialist States” (Poznań, Zagreb, Timișoara, 2019-2020)
- CfP: WHY (NOT)? THINKING EASTERN EUROPE DIGITALLY (Sep 30-Oct 1, Marburg, Germany)
- Book Launch: Zsófia Lóránd's The Feminist Challenge to the Socialist State in Yugoslavia (Palgrave, 2018)
- New Encyclopedia: Český literární samizdat 1949–1989
- New Book: Media and the Cold War in the 1980s (eds. Bastiansen, Klimke, and Werenskjold)
- Remembering Activism: vacancies for 3 PhD and 2 post-doc researchers
- Show All